Monday, November 11, 2013

[12wbt] 2013 Round 4 Day 1

And so we start another round of the 12wbt challenge. It was apt that I would see this picture in my facebook feed yesterday morning. 

I do love this quote - it reminds us that it's not about what we've done, but what we're doing about it now. 

So, there's no need to worry about what I did and could have done in Round 3 of the 12wbt because here we are onto Round 4! 

I have to say - I don't think the first week of this round is going to go well! I'll be travelling down to Melbourne for work tomorrow and will be there for the weekend as well. There's a work dinner tomorrow night, followed by an all day conference on Thursday and working from the Melbourne office on Friday - which probably means takeout. Hubby is flying down on Friday evening, we'll have dinner with the in-laws, followed by a weekend spent catching up with friends over meals.

So the goal is to be good until tomorrow and then to be sensible while I am there. Aiming for about 2.5% loss if I can!

Monday's Stats:
Calories Consumed: 1399
Calories Burned: 1350+397 = 1747
Total deficit / surplus: -348

No comments:

Post a Comment